Cancellation Policy for virtual and in-person coaching and training services, classes, workshops, programs and courses (Services):
Coaching and Training Services – In-person and Virtual:
Due to the preparation necessary to prepare and debrief, as well as the one-on-one attention you receive and deserve through coaching and training, we require that all clients follow these cancellation policies:
- Provide at least 12-hours’ notice of cancellation or reschedule for each appointment.
- Failure to give at least 12-hours’ notice or no call/ no show for your scheduled appointment will result in full payment for the session either as deducted from an active contract, package or pass or charged to your credit card on file. Payment for failure to notify sessions must be completed before any future sessions are completed.
- Your one-on-one session time is allocated for your use to provide safe, effective and efficient coaching and training. A 15-minute grace period is allowed for all one-on-one sessions. If you arrive up to 15 minutes late, your session can be completed with late arrive and will still and as scheduled (session time will be truncated for late arrival). If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled as a no call/ no show and failure to notify policy will apply (see above).
Public Classes and Workshops:
Due to the limited nature of space and resources along with the intimate nature of classes and workshops, online advanced registration for in-person classes is encouraged as many classes fill.
We require that all clients follow these cancellation policies:
- Provide at least 30-minutes’ notice of cancellation for each in-person class you have pre-registered for online before arriving. Pre-registration for in-person classes secures your spot providing space and resources for you, removing them from general availability.
- Failure to give at least 30-minutes’ notice of cancellation for an in-person class or no call/ no show that you have pre-registered for online will result in full payment for the class either as deducted from an active class pass/package, or charged to your credit card on file as a fee equal to the current 10-class pass rate (e.g., if you have an active membership and ala carte class payment).
- Entrance to in-person and virtual classes will be restricted or denied 10 minutes after a class has started to ensure your physical safety and minimize disruption for the ongoing class. If you arrive for class after the 10-minute grace period, your class registration will be cancelled as a no call/ no show and failure to notify policy will apply (see above).
Programs and Courses:
Due to the commitment of preparation and resources by both Client and Company for success in the ongoing nature of programs and courses, each program and course has its own policies (provided during registration) for cancellation or unenrollment from programs and courses. Refer to program or course-specific policies in place.