Classes and Workshops
There is a special alchemy that happens when individual intention and effort is guided and supported within a community of others. Live in-person and online classes led by instructors and trainers who are especially skilled in facilitating effective and safe group learning and practice experiences.
Current Schedule of Online Classes
All classes are currently being offered virtually through 2020 (see why), and we encourage you to enjoy the comfort and convenience being at home offers! Select the class you are interested in below and reserve your spot by signing in to your account (you’ll be prompted to create an account if you do not have one). Check your email after you’ve registered for the link and instructions needed to join the class. Make sure you purchase your Membership or Class Pass and we’ll see you soon! All class times are listed in Central time zone (CST).
Memberships are month-to-month, auto-renew for you (Sweet! Check that off your to-do list!) and can be canceled at any time with 30-days written notice. Memberships activate on your date of purchase. Membership details are included in your purchase receipt.
Available Starting September 1
Flexibility to pay as you go for just classes or any of the extras! (And a discount for committing a bit!) Passes activate on your date of purchase. Class Pass details are included in your purchase receipt.)
What Is Essential on Your Own?
Unlimited access to pre-recorded class available through Essential on Your Own videos on demand. We go where you go – never miss a day! Subscriptions are month-to-month, auto renew for you and can be cancelled at any time with 30-days written notice.
Virtual Introduction Prices
(Effective June 1 – August 31, 2020)
Flexibility to pay as you go for just classes this summer while we build – come along for the ride!
(And a discount for committing a bit!)
Frequently Asked Questions
I am new here, where do I start?
1) Create your client profile. This is your portal for accessing all your account information, making purchases and participating in virtual classes. You will be prompted to create a login and password – make sure to keep those handy!
2) Purchase your membership or class pass. You can do this directly from the website which will connect you to your client profile and online store.
3) Sign up for the class(es) you want to attend. Pre-registration is recommended to make sure you receive your class access URL for virtual classes or to reserve your spot for in-person classes (they can fill!)
4) Get yourself ready for class, to class and enjoy! Again, please contact us with any questions or for assistance!
What class should I take?
We put great care and specificity into the describing and leveling classes to ensure you have an experience that is appropriately challenging and successful.
Our teachers are highly trained and skillfully design and deliver classes that consistently align with the descriptions provided.
While it can be tempting to select classes based on day and time, we recommend you select classes that meet you where you are right now to help you move forward.
Still not sure? Try one out – you can always make a change next time or contact us to ask more questions.
Why are all the classes online? Can I come in person?
Classes will remain primarily live and online for the foreseeable future as we continue to practice safe social distancing given the small space available to use at our Belleview Studio location. We want to make sure we do our part to support your health and well-being in the way that is most comfortable for you. PLUS, many of us have experienced and embrace the added convenience and comfort that setting up shop at home can offer!
We ARE allowed to come together in person WITH all appropriate personal protective equipment, social distancing and cleaning and behavior policies in place. If you would like to attend classes in person, we are currently limiting class attendance to 4 people total to ensure we can maintain a safe space of 100 sq. ft. per client. To attend in person, please reserve your space online as usual AND THEN email us at email@example.com to reserve your in-person space. In-person spaces are filled on a first-come basis and requests must be received the 1 day BEFORE the day of class as scheduled.
Guidelines, Ettiquette & Policies
Virtual Class Guidelines & Etiquette
You can reserve your spot for class using your client profile login and password through the website or the Mindbody Consumer App. Please do NOT wait until the last minute to sign up! Just like in-person classes, the unexpected can happen getting into class and there is a HUGE benefit to entering the classroom early and relaxing (and, you can always log in and then go do something else for a few minutes!).
- Your class confirmation email will contain a link to information for checking your computer/laptop AND internet browser settings to ensure you can access and enjoy class. Please make sure to check your computer set up and configurations before coming to class!
- 30-minutes BEFORE class starts, you will receive an email with your access to enter class. You will use your client profile login and password to join the virtual classroom. Please enter the virtual classroom EARLY – we recommend 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class to make sure your computer is set up, to say hello and prepare yourself.
- If you sign up for class less than 30 minutes prior to the class start time, you will receive an email within a few minutes of registration. You will need to check your email for your access link until it arrives.
- If you encounter any tech issues that you cannot resolve using the classroom tools, the first thing to try is leaving the classroom and re-entering. This often takes care of quite a bit!
- Make sure your viewing device and space is ready to go – you can see the instructor from a comfortable angle, you have your equipment ready and you feel good!
- If any technical issues arise that cannot be resolved in the moment, please contact us if you need follow up assistance. We are limited to what we can support in the moment, but there is always another day for class and a fix for a problem. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If any technical issues occur resulting from our end of the process, we will contact you via email to check in, follow up and remedy the situation.
- If you need assistance related to participating in the virtual classroom, we are happy to help you set up and consult, please contact us at email@example.com
In-person Class Guidelines & Etiquette
- Reserve your spot for class using your client profile login and password through the website or the Mindbody Consumer App. Please do NOT wait until the last minute to sign up! In-person attendance requires at least 1-day notice to us!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for your in-person spot. Please provide 1-day prior notice of your interest to come in person! Last minute requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If you can no longer come in person, let us know at least 30 minutes prior to class. Late arrivals and no-shows without advanced notice will be charged for the class per posted cancellation policies.
- When you arrive in person, the studio space will open 15 minutes prior to the start of class, if you arrive earlier than that, please wait in your vehicle or outside. Additionally, there are several safety protocols in place including:
- Masks are required to enter the studio and participate in activities.
- Bring your own water and any equipment you want to use.
- Maintain safe physical distancing inside the studio and use spaces indicated for your set up.
- Make sure you feel healthy and well the day of class!
Follow all other safety and operating guidelines provided by the teacher and staff.
Purchase & Cancellation Policies
Each client must have a completed client profile and purchased membership or package on file prior to participation. A valid credit card will be kept on file for purchases of memberships with auto-renew or payment plan features enabled.
Memberships and packages are not transferrable/sharable an are not refundable unless a cancellation of a special event, workshop, program, course or other date-specific, non-recurring event is canceled by Essential Elements. Memberships and packages cannot be extended or suspended without written request and approval ahead of time. Any requests or questions must be submitted via email to email@example.com .
Memberships are valid for the monthly period stated based on the date of purchase and may be canceled at any time with 30-day written notice prior to the start of the next month of service. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ala Carte Packages are valid for the term specified on the package based on the date of purchase.
Memberships and Ala Carte packages apply to the complete schedule of classes with Essential Elements as a whole, not with a specific teacher or trainer. Class schedule is subject to change at any time. Clients may use their memberships or packages to make and cancel class reservations online, subject to published cancellation policies.
Due to the limited nature of space and resources along with the intimate nature of classes and workshops, online advanced registration for in-person classes is encouraged as many classes fill.
We require that all clients follow these cancellation policies for in-person classes:
- Provide at least 30-minutes’ notice of cancellation for each in-person class you have pre-registered for online before arriving. Pre-registration for in-person classes secures your spot providing space and resources for you, removing them from general availability.
- Failure to give at least 30-minutes’ notice of cancellation for an in-person class or no call/ no show that you have pre-registered for online will result in full payment for the class either as deducted from an active class ala carte package, or charged to your credit card on file as a fee equal to the current 10-class pass per-class rate with a an active membership.
- Entrance to classes will be restricted or denied 10 minutes after a class has started to ensure your physical safety and minimize disruption for the ongoing class. If you arrive for class after the 10-minute grace period, your class registration will be cancelled as a no call/ no show and failure to notify policy will apply (see above).
Always ask questions!
If you are unsure about any aspect of your experience with Essential Elements, please ask a staff member or your instructor! We are very knowledgeable about our organization, community and areas of teaching.
We will always do our best to help you with an answer, asking someone else or making a referral.
We would rather know we tried than have you feel lost, unsupported or frustrated.