What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of information which you provide directly to us when you create a client profile or sign up for communications with Essential Elements Health and Fitness, Inc.
- Profile information that you provide for your client profile (e.g., first and last name, email address, address, phone number, date of birth and emergency contact).
- Health history and lifestyle information (HHLI), informed consent, disclaimer, assumption of risk and hold harmless and release information based on Service type.
- User content (e.g., documents, photos and other materials) that you post in your client profile.
- Communications between you and Essential Elements Health and Fitness, Inc. (e.g., service-related
communications including account verifications and notifications, changes/updates to features of Services, technical and security updates and information). Note that you may not opt out of service-related emails.
- We collect information directly from you, as well as through your use of Services. We do NOT collect
information from third parties about you.
Information that you give us is typically your contact details, payment or billing data, customer service communications and in some Service cases health history and lifestyle details.
When you use or interact with our website and Services, we may receive and store information generated by your activities such as your IP address or other location information, URL clickstreams to, through and from our website, services or pages your viewed. Tracking technologies may include “cookies” – please see our Cookie Notice for more information about the cookies and other similar technologies we may use.
How do we use your information?
- We use your personal information to provide virtual and in-person health, fitness and wellness services to you, respond to your requests/comments/concerns, enable you to personalize your client profile, provide you will service updates, special offers and other information about related events, products and services and to invite you to participate in surveys and promotions, evaluate and improve our Services and product and to develop new Services or products, identify and analyze usage trends and determine the effectiveness of our communication and promotional campaigns, provide technical, service, product and other support to you and help keep our services working, safe and secure, and comply with our legal obligations.
- We do not share, sell, rent or lease it to any third party or any use without your permission. Any personal
information you provide to Essential Elements Health and Fitness, Inc. is private and confidential. Staff access to your information is strictly managed and enforced on a need-to-know basis for the Service types in which you choose to participate and purchase. In the future, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, we may include your information among the transferred assets.
When you send us an email, we use your email address to address to thank you for your comment and/or reply to your requests/comments/concerns and we may store your communication and our reply for any future correspondence. Beyond our initial reply, we will never use your email address to send you unsolicited messages or information, nor will we share it with or sell it to anyone else for such use.
- When you accept to receive information about our services, promotions, newsletters and/or new offers, we use your email address and any other information you give us to provide you with the information or other services, until you ask us to stop (using the “unsubscribe” instructions provided with each email communication).
- We will never use your email address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited messages or information, nor will we share it with or sell, rent or lease it to any third party for such use.
Cookies and Tracking Policy
Third-Party Access to Information Clause
Essential Elements Health and Fitness, Inc. uses certain trusted third parties to help us provide, improve and protect our Services. For example, we may use third parties to help us complete online purchases and communicate with you.
The time periods for which we retain your personal information may depend on the Services you purchase and the purposes for which we use it. We will retain your information for as long as you are a registered subscriber or user of our Services and product or for as long as there is another business reason to do so for no longer than is require or permitted by law.